Click here to skip to main content.
 
AccNoTP
TP5571
Ref NoTP/5571
TitleCommemoration of Site of First Sunday School
DescriptionThis plaque was erected to celebrate the opening of the first Sunday school in Altrincham by Mr Oswald Leicester, later to become the Vicar of St Georges Church in Altrincham. The first Sunday school was opened above a cottage by him in 1783.
Date1950s
FormatB&W Photograph
Thumbnail

TL5571.jpg

Extent1 photograph
RepositoryCodeGB742
TypePhotograph
AccessConditionsThis item is located in the archives and requires 24 hours notice
Location16
Image_DataTL5571
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2022