Click here to skip to main content.
 
AccNoTP
TP0824
Ref NoTP/0824
TitleStretford Public Hall
DescriptionThe old reading room in Stretford Public Hall, Chester Road, originally known as the Town Hall, In 1883 a library was opened in part of the building (Mr Curhs was the librarian). In 1933 a theatre was added, known as the Civic Theatre
Datec1900s
FormatB&W Photograph
Thumbnail

TL0824.jpg

Extent1 photograph
RepositoryCodeGB742
CreatorNameUnknown
AccessConditionsThis item is located in the archives and requires 24 hours notice
Location16
Image_DataTL0824
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2022