Click here to skip to main content.
 
AccNoTP
TP10841
Ref NoTP/10841
TitleWashway Road, Sale
DescriptionWashway Road: the terraced property on the left, built in 1816, is at the junction of Eaton Road. It was called New Chester and was demolished in 1948; it is now the car park for the Vine Inn
Datec1930s
FormatB&W Photograph
Thumbnail

TP10841.jpg

Extent1 photograph
RepositoryCodeGB742
CreatorNameUnknown
AccessConditionsThis item is located in the archives and requires 24 hours notice
Location16
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2022