Click here to skip to main content.
 
AccNoTP
Ref NoTP/11086
TitleAltrincham and Bowdon Literary Institution - Last Board of Directors
DescriptionBoard of directors at the time of the Institution's transfer to the town, 1892. From left to right: Messrs G.F. Smith, Captain A Binyon, D. Morrison, T. Fairhurst, H.G. Syers, J. Newton, B. Clegg, J. W. Byrom, J. Balshaw, J. Drinkwater, H. Meadows. There were two absentees: Mr Daniel Brierley and Mr Peter Colliver.
Date1892
FormatB&W Photograph
Thumbnail

TP11086.jpg

TypePhotograph
AccessConditionsThis item is located in the archives and requires 24 hours notice
Location16
Image_DataTL11086
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2022