Click here to skip to main content.
 
AccNoTP
TL4778
Ref NoTP/4778
TitleTrafford Public Hall
DescriptionTrafford Public Hall before the widening of the road
Datec1930s
FormatB&W Photograph
Thumbnail

TL4778.jpg

Extent1 photograph
AbstractThe Trafford Public Hall, on Talbot Road, was built in 1887 and extended in 1908. Before the incorporation of Stretford Borough Council in 1933, it was the offices of the Urban District Council. After the building of the new Town Hall on Chester Road, it was used, among other things, as public assembly rooms which could accommodate various functions. It is now the Trafford Hall Hotel.
RepositoryCodeGB742
CreatorNameUnknown
AccessConditionsThis item is located in the archives and requires 24 hours notice
Location16
Image_DataTL4778
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2022