Click here to skip to main content.
 
AccNoTP
TP5582
Ref NoTP/5582
TitleNags Head, Sale
DescriptionOnce a shop at the corner of Wythenshawe Road and Northenden Road, it became a public house by 1859. Called the Nag's Head, it was run by James Sutherland.
Datec1910
FormatPrinted document
Thumbnail

TL5582.jpg

Extent1 photograph
RepositoryCodeGB742
TypePhotograph
CreatorNameUnknown
AccessConditionsThis item is located in the archives and requires 24 hours notice
Location16
Image_DataTL5582
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2022